Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I think I forgot to mention......

Renovating with a nine month old, is one of the most challenging things I have ever done.  All of our family lives four hours away, and we do not have a babysitter here.  I try to help Jared do as much as I can, but Crosby loves to be held by his mommy.  I have his PNP, ERGO, and the stroller all over at the new house.  He will give me about 20 mins in each and I jump on the opportunity.

I knew taking this on was going to be a challenge, and I know it will be worth it in the end.  I just get frustrated when I can't help Jared do things that need to be finished. I know he does not mind doing the work, but I just want to be able to help him.  Jared's mom is going to keep him this weekend, and I will hopefully be able to help out a little more.  We have so much left to do, but I am positive that we will have it finished by the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment